Friday 8 November 2013

Target Audience Moodboard


This is my mood board for my target audience. The overall thoughts to my target audience, were that they were female, were of a young age, listened to indie-rock music, and were into vintage and indie fashion. This mood board hopefully reflects they interests and things that my target audience.

I choose to put 'Latitude' and 'Woodstock' festivals on my mood board because, my target audience listens to the type of music which is played there, such as, indie, rock, alternative music. I also put the festivals on there because it shows that my target audience are the type of people that are really passionate about there music and they are willing to spend a lot of money to see them. It also shows how they are okay with camping and 'getting in to' there music, also shows how my target audience are very sociable, and will meet people at these music festivals.

I also added fashion items into this mood board such as 'Van's' shoes and 'Converse' shoes, I also put a drawing of vintage fashion on the mood board. This is to reflect the type of clothing that my audience will wear, it links in with the indie and alternative theme, as they generally wear items of clothing that are not 'mainstream', as they do not follow the crowd. I have many clothing lines logos featured on my mood board, some of them include; 'Zara', 'Topshop' and also 'Beyond Retro', Zara and Topshop generally sell clothes that are branded indie and retro, however, Beyond Retro is a small boutique that sells authentic vintage clothing, which my target audience will be interested in.

Other things that I have featured in my mood board are things like, a pile of books, the twitter logo, Facebook, Tumblr, doctor who, a guitar and an iPhone. These are the types of things that my target audience will be interested in outside of music and fashion. It shows that my target audience will be educated, are into social media sites, have smart technology and I have also put a camera as very often indie listeners are into photography.

So, a glance at my mood board and you should be able to tell that my target audience are generally female, who listen indie-rock music, who are passionate about music and are interested into vintage fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment