Monday 18 November 2013

Colours Mood Board

These are the main colours that will feature in my music magazine.. The colours are often associated with females which is what my target audience mainly is made up of. The colours are very complimentary and I may have more colours that I consider later. I have put all of the tones on this mood board because it will depend on my main cover photograph as to what tone and shade I pick of the colours to see what looks best and compliments the image.

Although these colours links stereo-typically to females they are also what are seen on most high class music  magazines, I tried not to go for the really bright colours as the indie-rock target audience that I am aiming for are often wearing colours that are not really bright.

On my front cover, contents and feature article I will also consider using black and white to add really contrast, and these colours are very popular in the magazine industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment