Thursday 21 November 2013

1st Draft of my Feature Article for my music Magazine


This is my basic layout for my feature article. When looking at already established magazines I found that I preferred a layout with the main image being an A4 page, I think this makes the feature article looks sophisticated.

I will have the title of my article in large writing at the top of the left page, the I will have  a kicker to kick start the article and get the readers attention. I will use a drop-cap because when looking into the magazine I found that most magazines use this technique. I will also use a pull quote directly form the article. I will also have a box in the left hand corner with another mini story which links to the article but doesn't carry on with the exact story.

When constructing my magazine the layout may change slightly, however, this is the general layout I will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment