Thursday 14 November 2013

Advertisers Mood Board


This mood board reflects the type of advertisers that will pay to have there products and brand names advertised in my magazine, so that my readers will see there advertisements in my magazine and will buy there products.

I choose these companies to put on my mood board because these are the sort of companies that my target audience will buy from, for example I have shown brands of shoes that my target audience will wear, such as converse and vans. I believe that my target audience wear quite individual things and things that are branded as 'indie', this also reflects the type of music that they listen too, as my music magazine is aimed at an indie-rock crowd. I have also put shops onto my mood board, shops such as 'Zara', 'Asos', 'Oasis' and 'Monsoon' which are not too higher market for my target audience, as the females that I am aiming this at are quite young and realistically wouldn't have a really high income to shop at upper market shops such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Christian Louboutin, however, I believe that as a female audience they may perhaps buy some products such as perfume from shops such as Ghost and Chanel.

I have also shown Reading and Leeds festival, Latitude, and guitar marker Fender and Gibson to show how passion my target audience is about music that I believe that they would camp out to see there favorite bands and that they would also want to play music as well, most common of these musical instruments that they would want to play is the guitar, which is quite stereotypical of the indie audience. There are also places where they can by music shown on this mood board, place such as sound clash, HMV, and how they can listen to music, with Beats, Skullcandy's and Sony. Also this takes up the majority of my  mood board it reflects how  much music takes place in my target audience life.

I have also show where my target audience would perhaps eat and drink, places like Costa, Starbucks and Pizza hut which again are not upper market stores and are realistically cheap so that my target audience can shop there as they are young and do not necessarily have a high paying job as yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment